Veröffentlicht am 13/03/2020🚀 Registieren
UX Designer (f/m/d)
HeidelbergCement AG – Deutschland
Es sind keine besonderen Sprachkenntnisse gefordert.
Lay a Foundation for Your Career!
HeidelbergCement is one of the largest global building materials companies. With more than 60,000 employees in 60 countries, we are known for our expertise and superior quality. Our headquarters in Heidelberg alone employ over 900 people from all corners of the world creating a diverse work environment.
As a global corporation with a strong emphasis on growth and performance in a dynamic international business, we have always kept our feet on the ground. Performance is a core value of our company culture and our employees’ skills and abilities are our key to success.
Support HeidelbergCement on its way to become a leader in the digitalized concrete, cement and aggregates business!
We are looking for a passionate UX Designer (f/m/d) who is an excellent communicator and knows that the key differentiator in the digital space is simplifying the complexity for the end user.
The HeidelbergCement Digital initiatives are set to create the best digital experience for our customers. We want to create real value for our customers by applying cutting-edge technologies to our core business. We know that our success has to start with the customer. Our customers increasingly want to engage with us through non-traditional, digital channels and we want to provide them with a great experience. This requires a deep understanding of their needs and a relentless drive to meet them. Our benchmark is not our competition; our benchmarks are Domino and Uber.
As a UX Designer (f/m/d) on our team, you will be creating concepts, wireframes, prototypes and screen designs for our digital products that will reach a growing global audience across 60 countries. As part of our creative team, you will work closely with Business Analysts, Solution Owners and Development Teams to shape key experiences, build a consistent narrative across various digital initiatives, and ultimately build trust across all touch points with our end users. You will report to our Global Head of UX and Analytics. You will work in an Agile environment that values speed over perfection.
Your next challenge
- Create a strong understanding of the user and their context of use.
- Analyse UX “problems” and create solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals.
- Lead and define the UX strategy for a given product and related service.
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
- Design, plan and conduct formative and summative user research activities as needed.
- Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
- Present user research and design concepts to the working teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other UX designers beyond the working teams to create a shared knowledgebase.
- Approach your work with a global mindset, advocate for user-centricity.
- Be a champion for all-things UX.
- Bachelor's / Master's studies in the field of design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field of studies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Proven UX design expertise across multiple channels and international markets.
- Experience in creating services and applications across mobile and web.
- Experience with design systems.
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe suite etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excited to work in an international team with global impact.
- UX Portfolio.
Benefits: Happy in Life and Healthy at Work
Employee morale is of utmost importance to us! Our employees are not just a work force, they are individuals with their own ideas and desires. We are convinced that employees who are given the opportunity to realise their personal goals, are more able to give their best at work as well.
That’s why we offer competitive salaries and other benefits such as
- Flexible working hours
- ‘FIT for LIFE‘, an initiative from Group Human Resources
- ‘FIT for FAMILY‘, an initiative for families, helping to maintain a good work-life balance
- Subsidized tickets for public transport
- Subsidized cafeteria
- Offer for an employee funded pension scheme (employer’s subsidy)
...and much more.
Are you interested?
If your profile meets our requirements we will offer you an interesting and challenging position with responsibility from the first day on as well as good personal development opportunities.
Please apply online. If you have any questions, please contact us:
For more information:
Weitere Stellenanzeigen von HeidelbergCement AG
Keine weiteren Stellenanzeigen.